The Kulin Bush Races would like to thank the RAC for partnering with us again to keep all 2017 event attendees safe on the roads whilst driving to and from our event. The RAC have generously supported a Jaws of Life Demonstration at the event (11.00am Saturday), Free Town-toTrack Shuttle Service and the Revival Breakfast on Sunday. The RAC Tin Elephant will also make a special appearance at our 2016 event so make sure you go and check it out and find our more about how you can stay safe on Wheatbelt roads.
• Did you know in 2016 we lost 28 loved ones on Wheatbelt roads? At the RAC, we’re determined to change this. Visit the RAC Elephant to talk about how to improve road safety in the Wheatbelt.
• The Wheatbelt road fatality rate is 11 times the metropolitan rate? It’s time to get things out in the open and talk about the Elephant in the Wheatbelt. Visit the RAC Elephant to talk about how to keep your family safe on the roads.
• From 2009 - 2013 there were 128 fatal crashes in the Wheatbelt? At the RAC, we’re determined to do something about the road fatality rate in the Wheatbelt. Visit the RAC Elephant to talk about how to improve road safety in the Wheatbelt.
• Fatigue is the silent killer on Western Australian roads. Make sure you take regular breaks and don’t drive tired. This road safety message is brought to you by RAC, a proud supporter of the Kulin Bush Races.
• Almost one in three road fatalities were not wearing a seatbelt? Together, let's change attitudes and stop loved ones dying on roads. Visit the RAC Elephant to talk about how to keep your family safe on the roads.
Freebairn Recreation Centre Employment Opportunity
The Freebairn Recreation Centre is seeking capable and enthusiastic staff to undertake the following positions associated with running the bar and function components of the FRC. These include:
Primary duties include hospitality responsibilities, bar service, as well as cleaning and maintenance of the bar facilities in the centre’s function areas. Hours for each position are negotiable with an ongoing requirement for at least 30 hours per week across an individual role with another 30-50 hours across casual roles dependent upon facility bookings.
Applicants must possess RSA certification and ideally have experience within the hospitality industry. On the job training will be provided.
This is a multi-faceted role and we are seeking applicants who have the desire to become involved and be a key-player in the operations of the FRC. Weekend work will form a significant component of the role.
The position is available on an ongoing basis with a starting date to be negotiated.
For further information and to apply, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
In order to apply for this role please forward a covering letter outlining experiences and motivation for your application as well as a copy of your current Resume to:
Freebairn Recreation Centre Manager - email@example.com
PO Box 125
Kulin WA 6365
Applications close Wednesday April 7, 2021.
* Please note, there are other opportunities for cleaning and maintenance of the wider FRC amenities. Please contact the Centre Manager via email to discuss if you are available for casual hours.