Kulin Community Resource Centre Trainee
The Kulin CRC is looking for a full time (40 hours per week) or part time (negotiable) Customer Service Officer who is interested and eligible in doing a traineeship in Events, Marketing, Business or Tourism. Starting late September early October.
- Customer service officer for Kulin Resource Centre;
- Provide Centre receptionist duties including answer phones, photocopying and faxing;
- Open and close the Centre as per scheduled times;
- Receive and attend to customer needs;
- Conduct cashier duties including collection of monies and receipting;
- Manage Centre services, including bookings, meeting room set up
- Ensure adequate supplies of stationary, promotional material and stock and maintain office equipment as required
- Collect and record data for statistical analysis and reporting requirements;
Administration and Management
- Assist with the day to day operations of the Kulin Resource Centre
- Prepare documentation as required including minutes, agendas, correspondence and reports;
- Assist the Manager with promotion of the Kulin Resource Centre
- Assist the Manager with provision of services, e.g. contract secretarial services, desktop publishing
- Assist the Manager to ensure that the facilities and procedures for access to facilities of the Centre are maintained in good working order and available to the public.
Research, Planning and Marketing
- Promote all the capabilities of the CRC within the community.
- In consultation with the Manager, initiate and maintain revenue generating programs and projects.
- Assist the Manager with creating educational and business opportunities.
- Stay abreast of all new developments in the areas of education, training, communication, information technology and business enterprise.
- Maintenance of the Kulin & Districts Phone, Fax, UHF Directory
- Maintain and update the Kulin CRC Facebook page and the CRC website
- As required by the Manager
- Undertake other duties as directed by the Manager
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (verbal, written and oral presentation)
- Ability to plan and execute projects with minimal directions
- Ability to work unsupervised
- Computer literacy
- Basic research skills
- Sound knowledge of information technology including computer packages and operating systems
- Problem solving skills
- Administrative experience
- Sound knowledge and experience in the operation of the Internet
- Ability to provide training to the public as necessary
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs
- Experience with laminators, engraving machines and paper folders.
Interested parties please submit a covering letter addressing the selection criteria and a current resume to Community Resource Centre Manager Kate Bishop firstname.lastname@example.org. Please call 9880 1021 with any questions.
Relief Educators (Casual) - Kulin Child Care Centre
The Kulin Child Care Centre requires relief educators (casual position). Relief educators may be called on at short notice and be required to work varying hours (ie. lunchtime relief, full days or half days).
Interested persons should be flexible, enthusiastic and enjoy working in the childcare field. Award wages are paid. For further information please contact Taryn Scadding on 9880 1204 or email@example.com.
We have great numbers at the Kulin Child Care Centre at present and would anticipate regular work for those interested.